You will LOVE our Toolgal tool grinding wheels! Toolgal is a key supplier to demanding customers like Iscar and Hanita and the “secret weapon” for some of the sharpest people we know in tool grinding in the US and Canada.
Toolgal iQ tool grinding wheels offer:
- High stock removal rates at high feed rates. Toolgal diamond wheels are comparable to Norton G-Force and other world-class grinding wheels. Here’s a chart.
- Excellent edge quality and durability, so you can maintain tight tolerances
- Outstanding surface finishes
- Predictable performance, so you can repeat the feeds and speeds you liked with previous Toolgal wheels without worry
- Great bang for the buck. We offer these high quality wheels at great prices. You can’t get Toolgal wheels anywhere for less and we’re sure you’ll agree that, dollar for dollar, they perform better than any other wheels.
You can get all the standard wheel shapes with CBN or diamond abrasives in a variety of resin and hybrid bonds that we’ll optimize for your application. For example, we offer a hybrid (resin-metal) bond for gashing carbide that differs a bit from the hybrid bond that’s best for fluting. Just let us know what you’re grinding and we’ll recommend the right wheel. (Our RFQ form makes this easy.)
We also stock all the critical tool grinding wheels in commonly used configurations. Please keep that in mind for your next emergency. Better yet, tape this flier to your machines and your desk!
- We’ve also partnered with Riegger, a high tech German manufacturer you won’t find anywhere else in North America. Riegger offers a full line of awesome wheels, including killer OD peel grinding wheels we’re now stocking in the US. Here’s a catalog.
- We offer tungsten-copper erosion electrodes from Baltic Abrasives, with manufacturing in Germany. High quality, good pricing, good delivery…and we’ll stock what you need!
- We stock excellent CGW dressing wheels in 3 styles: ø8″ x T¼” x H1¼”, ø8″ x T½” x H1¼”, and ø3″ x T1″ x H½”; all in GC80-I/J-V Green Silicon Carbide Grain
- Finally, we stock AlO dressing sticks in 2 sizes: 4″ x ½” x ½” and 4″ x ¾” x ¾”
Just let us know what you need!